2. Cookies are computer data, in particular text files, which are stored on the User’s terminal and are intended for use on the Website. Cookies usually include the name of the web site from which they came from, their retention time on the end device, and a unique number.
3. The entity posting the Cookies files on the end user’s device and accessing them is the Administrator of signum-reklama.pl, which is SIGNUM Pracownia Reklamy s.c., Przemysłowa 3, 35-105 Rzeszów. NIP: 8133520300, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
a) recognizing the device used by the User to properly display the content of the page,
b) create statistics to help you understand how users use web pages to improve their structure and content,
5. Internet browsers generally default to the storage of Cookies on the end user. Users can make changes to this setting. The web browser allows you to delete stored Cookies and automatically block them. For details, refer to the help or documentation of your web browser.
6. The administrator warns that disabling cookies may limit some of the functionality of the Website.